Dear visitor of my company Orlovsky Consulting GbR,
Let me introduce myself and explain what you can experience on my official company site:
First I am Oracle certified java programmer and IT specialist in software development.
My background is following:
I am professional and very experienced software developer in particularly Java enterprise and Java Script software development and almost each day I learn new stuff about being a good software developer.
Currently I study computer science at Hagen remote university in part time and I am proud member of German Oracle user group and
Software Craftsmanship Community and German community for informatics.
For people who say that all programmers are the same, I kindly disagree with such common opinion.
There exist different types of programmers in the industry, one type are academic and another types are hackers or self-taught.
I consider myself as professional programmer which have seen both sides of different type of programmers and I learned the ways how to think in both paradigms.
What exactly you can gain working with me and my company?
- I can help you to maintain and develop the software, which you currently developing or maintaining.
- I would teach your employees about how to deliver fast and with maximum possible quality of code.
- I make sure that software which you already using is stable and secure.
- I can help you to figure out, why your current development process failing to meet the deadline.
- I can help you to develop a plan how to improve your software development cycles, so that you will be able to deliver on time.
- I can help you to decrease your technical debt in your software project
- I can help you to create a requirements tech documents, which give you and your developers the unbiased view about the current state and possible future state of your software project.